NRF PROTECT 2018, the National Retail Federation’s annual loss prevention conference and EXPO, will be at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Dallas, Texas on June 11 -13. This is a great opportunity for TRA members to attend the nation’s largest retail and restaurant loss prevention event. It features:
- A jam-packed agenda with 2 ½ days of educational sessions on reducing shrink, crisis management, ORC, leadership, emerging technologies, preventing cybercrime and more.
- Presenters from top brands including The Container Store, Macy’s, The Home Depot, Giant Food, Office Depot, The Kroger Co., JCPenney, GAP Inc., Carter’s and Ascena Retail Group.
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals at happy hours and events, including the Women in LP Luncheon and NRF ORC/Investigators’ Network Breakfast Meeting.
- An extensive EXPO Hall with 200+ exhibitors offering loss prevention, security and safety solutions across 50+ categories including fraud detection, internal theft and video surveillance.
- Public-private partnership building opportunities at the NRF Fusion Center, where dozens of local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, mall security and Organized Retail Crime Associations (ORCAs) gather to meet with retailers.
Retailers, register by April 6th to save big! TRA members receive the discounted NRF retail member rate. Register here.
A free EXPO pass is available for retailers and law enforcement professionals. The EXPO Pass includes 2-day admission to the EXPO Hall and the NRF Fusion Center, two free lunches, the opening reception and exhibitor-led educational sessions.